Sunday, October 26, 2008

MY TASK AND MY SOUL

It's me and you here, the only two
There's a task ahead and there's a lot to do
The path ahead is long and a treacherous one
We'll have to walk and sometimes run
We can't wait and have any fun
as, there's a task ahead and there's a lot to be done...

My feet may bleed, as I don't have any shoes
but ii don't have anything..(and thus)
have nothing to loose
A single path lays ahead, none to choose
There's a task ahead and there's a lot to do

I can walk all day and night
all I need is a ray of light
I'll need you , if I loose my sight
the task can't be left undone
so walk by dear chase the sun.......

No comments:

ऐसे भी तो दिन आयेंगे

 ऐसे भी तो दिन आयेंगे, बिलकुल तनहा कर जाएँगे रोयेंगे हम गिर जाएँगे, ख़ामोशी में पछतायेंगे याद करेंगे बीती बातें ख़ुशियों के दिन  हँसती रातें...