Sir I know you very well. I have done practicals and have also given viva to you...i was not able to figure out from your profile pic, as it in not very clear... I am from the annoying batch of Vivek shahi, rohit rawat, nikhil bansal :P (of your department..). I am basically from Allahabad only. Right now with IBM.
3 comments:
since 1985.
in first year u have done ur Electronics Practical with us.
my son has done B Tech from MNNIT, same year. he is in UAE with TCIL.
daughter in TCS
B Tech from NIT DUrga pur.
chalo achchha hai milte raho.
Sir I know you very well. I have done practicals and have also given viva to you...i was not able to figure out from your profile pic, as it in not very clear...
I am from the annoying batch of Vivek shahi, rohit rawat, nikhil bansal :P (of your department..). I am basically from Allahabad only. Right now with IBM.
Regards,
Chakresh
बहुत सुन्दर्।
Post a Comment